The consumer has the right to inform Juwelier Haesevoets that he or she revokes his/her purchase, without paying a fine, within 14 calendar days after the day the goods are delivered.
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT number: BE0474 559 632
ARTICLE 1: APPLICATION
- The general terms and conditions apply to any product supplied by Juwelier Haesevoets as an online store to the consumer (any natural person that, purchases or uses the products or services introduced to the market, exclusively for non-professional purposes).
- Before a Contract is concluded between the two parties, we clearly draw the consumer's attention to these general terms and conditions and ask him or her to accept them. If, for one reason or another, Juwelier Haesevoets is unable to provide the consumer with the general terms and conditions, a copy of them can be obtained on site.
- If the consumer places an order online, Juwelier Haesevoets shall supply a copy of these general terms and conditions with the order confirmation, or with the delivery at the latest.
- If additional, special terms and conditions apply, supplementary to these general terms and conditions, the above also applies to these special terms and conditions. If our general terms and conditions conflict with the special terms and conditions, the consumer may invoke the most beneficial text in his/her favour.
- Any general terms and conditions the consumer wishes to impose do not apply, unless Juwelier Haesevoets has expressly agreed in writing.
ARTICLE 2: OFFER AND ORDERS
- If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or to certain conditions, we will explicitly mention this in our offer.
- Juwelier Haesevoets always describes the items it sells to the customer as completely and as accurately as possible. In any case the description is sufficiently detailed for the consumer to be able to properly assess the items. If we use photographs they provide a realistic representation of the goods and/or services offered.
However, errors cannot be excluded and in such cases Juwelier Haesevoets is not obliged, in any way whatsoever, to still deliver.
- The order is complete and the contract between the two parties definitive as soon as Juwelier Haesevoets confirms the order by mail. Until the consumer receives a confirmation from Juwelier Haesevoets, he or she may cancel his/her order.
- In certain cases Juwelier Haesevoets may decide to examine whether the consumer will be able to fulfil his or her obligation to pay and whether there are any other reasons why Juwelier Haesevoets should not deliver to the consumer. If, based on this research, the seller has good reason not to conclude the contract, Juwelier Haesevoets may refuse the order or attach extra terms and conditions to it
ARTICLE 3: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- With regard to the goods purchased (apart from the exceptions listed below), the consumer has the right, within 14 days of delivery, to decide he or she does not want to keep the goods. The consumer may return the goods without payment of a fine. Juwelier Haesevoets shall reimburse the full purchase price within 30 days after the order has been returned.
- Any returned goods must not have been used. If you return goods they must be returned along with all their accessories and in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with our instructions.
- Goods are returned under the responsibility and at the cost of the consumer. Juwelier Haesevoets is not liable for any problems related to this shipment. In the event of loss or damage to the products and the box, Juwelier Haesevoets is not obliged to reimburse the cost of the goods.
ARTICLE 4: THE PRICE
- All prices are inclusive of 21% VAT.
- The price also includes shipment within Europe.
- If required the consumer can be supplied with an invoice for each product. In this case, the customer must specify this and include the invoicing details when placing the order. Juwelier Haesevoets will first verify these details before drawing up the invoice.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT
- Juwelier Haesevoets only accepts the payment methods specified on the website. The delivery period begins when the payment is received.
- In the event of any errors, problems and/or other strange matters this information must be shared with Juwelier Haesevoets.
ARTICLE 6: COMPLIANCE AND GUARANTEE
- Juwelier Haesevoets guarantees that the goods comply with the order and satisfy the consumer's normal expectations, taking the product specifications into account.
- A two-year guarantee applies to each new product. This guarantee is supplied by the actual product's brand. The guarantee applies in all European countries and may be invoked at any authorised dealer of the brand concerned, on condition that the guarantee card supplied with the timepiece can be presented.
- The guarantee does not apply to defects arising from accidents, deterioration of the condition resulting from neglect, being dropped, use of the good that conflicts with the purpose for which it has been designed, failure to respect the instructions for use or the manual, modifications or alterations to the goods, hard-handed usage, incorrect assembly, poor maintenance, abnormal or incorrect usage.
- The guarantee on our goods is limited to the consumer guarantee related to hidden defects and the consumer sales guarantee as described above, both provided for in the Civil Code. Juwelier Haesevoets is not liable for general or extraordinary indirect damage, whatever the nature, suffered by the consumer.
ARTICLE 7: DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- All goods are delivered to the address provided by the consumer when placing the order. The delivery option and delivery address cannot be altered once the order has been confirmed.
- Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- All shipments are delivered to the consumer free of charge by FedEx. Shipments are insured by Juwelier Haesevoets up to the moment they are delivered. If the consumer misses the FedEx delivery, the latter will contact the consumer. Juwelier Haesevoets is not responsible for the time at which the package is delivered.
- All orders are delivered within five days, except when specified otherwise on the product page. If Juwelier Haesevoets cannot deliver the product the amount paid is reimbursed to the customer within 30 days.
- The delivery period is always confirmed by Juwelier Haesevoets when the order is placed.
- Products shipped by Juwelier Haesevoets to the consumer are the responsibility of, and are insured by, Juwelier Haesevoets. If the customer invokes the right to return the product Juwelier Haesevoets is not responsible for sending the product back to its premises, and consequently at that time the package is not insured by Juwelier Haesevoets.
- If the goods supplied by Juwelier Haesevoets are damaged during transport, do not comply with the articles specified on the delivery note or do not comply with the articles the consumer ordered, this must be reported within three days and the package must be returned at the cost of Juwelier Haesevoets within five days.
- Juwelier Haesevoets cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage due to late delivery or non-delivery by the courier. In these cases liability is limited to the value of the articles the customer has shown were not received.
ARTICLE 8: FORCE MAJEURE
- In the case of force majeure, Juwelier Haesevoets is not bound to fulfil its obligations. In this case Juwelier Haesevoets can either postpone its obligations for the duration of the force majeure, or definitively terminate the contract.
- Force majeure constitutes any situation beyond the will or control that impedes partial or full implementation of the obligations. This includes, but is not limited to: strikes, fire, operational failures, energy failures, failures involving a telecommunication or other network or connection, or communications systems used and/or the website not being available at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties enlisted, etc.
ARTICLE 9: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website, logos, texts, photos, names and all communication in general is protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Juwelier Haesevoets, suppliers or other rights-holders.
- It is forbidden to use and/or apply changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, nobody may copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, logos' colour combinations, etc. without our prior and express, written authorisation.
ARTICLE 10: HANDLING OF COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- Juwelier Haesevoets strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any complaints during the entire procedure, they can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complains will be handled within five days.
- Belgian law exclusively applies to all contracts Juwelier Haesevoets concludes with customers, regardless of the latter’s place of residence, and in the event of any disputes the district courts of Kortrijk (Belgium) are the sole competent courts.